All pictures on this blog are either gleaned from the worldwide web, hence I assume they're in the public domain, or have been submitted by blog followers. It is, of course, not my intention to offend anyone or to infringe on any copyright, so if you want me to remove any images, please contact me immediately by email (see below). I very much hope you'll enjoy my blog, and your comments or suggestions are greatly appreciated. For picture submission, request of picture removal, or anything else please contact me at hairypassiv@hotmail.ch

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Joy of Bulges


What what possibly go wrong when a big bulge caught you sight? Sure it's frustrating not to be able to see what's underneath but that would spoil the experience, the sheer joy of imagination and fantasy... I'm sure the genetic woman in us gays comes out and the bulge confirms to us that this man is a good breeder with amazing genes worthy of reproduction. Or we just imagine the pure pleasure of servicing it over and over, cursing the other person by his side for taking it for granted...









And there's the ultimate bulge, the one that leaves nothing to the imagination, everything's revealed for our own pleasure... thanks to Jamie Dominic

2 comments:

  1. I think that us gay Men like looking at those big fat cocks and thinking what we can do with it, or is it bigger than mine..etc. I love playing with cocks of any sizes.
    Ray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a bulge watcher here! Since I was a little boy!

    ReplyDelete