All pictures on this blog are either gleaned from the worldwide web, hence I assume they're in the public domain, or have been submitted by blog followers. It is, of course, not my intention to offend anyone or to infringe on any copyright, so if you want me to remove any images, please contact me immediately by email (see below). I very much hope you'll enjoy my blog, and your comments or suggestions are greatly appreciated. For picture submission, request of picture removal, or anything else please contact me at hairypassiv@hotmail.ch

Monday, May 24, 2010

Mouthful


Sorry for the long pause, I've been traveling a lot in the last month but now i'm back and horny as ever!
Just yesterday, I had a nice love session ending with my guy on his knees sitting on my chest as I was servicing his very nice cock. After a nice long cum shot on my face and beard, I milked and cleaned his dick and tought how much I love to do that so here's an hommage to my sunday afternoon...

1 comment: