All pictures on this blog are either gleaned from the worldwide web, hence I assume they're in the public domain, or have been submitted by blog followers. It is, of course, not my intention to offend anyone or to infringe on any copyright, so if you want me to remove any images, please contact me immediately by email (see below). I very much hope you'll enjoy my blog, and your comments or suggestions are greatly appreciated. For picture submission, request of picture removal, or anything else please contact me at hairypassiv@hotmail.ch

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

First time with a man

A few years ago, I met a nice sexy arab, engaged to be married to a beautiful woman. In a Starbucks we just had an instant connection and an hour later we were making out on his couch... we kept at it for 4 months meeting almost every day for a passionnate love session. When he told me he still wanted to marry her I decided to move on and find myself a nice available gay man... He's still married to her, 4 years now, and they have a cute baby girl, but he still pop up in my mind on a regular basis because for a first timer, he was and I'm sure he will remain the best lover I ever had. So much passion, a body to die for (arab: hung, muscular and hairy!)
I just watched a Randy Blue video and it made me remember him because the guy in it says it's his first time (probably isn't but I still beleived him) and was on fire, was so into it and he just can't stop kissing the other guy at the end like he wants more... just like my arab, his first time... with me!

The first timer is Christian Sharp, the one on the left, cute isn't he? Maybe we got ourselves a recruit...









Christian Sharp... a bit young for me but he's super sexy. Hairy and dark just like I like them to be. Not scruffy enough but the cowboy outfit works for me...he sure deserves that we take a few minutes to take a good look at him...


No comments:

Post a Comment