All pictures on this blog are either gleaned from the worldwide web, hence I assume they're in the public domain, or have been submitted by blog followers. It is, of course, not my intention to offend anyone or to infringe on any copyright, so if you want me to remove any images, please contact me immediately by email (see below). I very much hope you'll enjoy my blog, and your comments or suggestions are greatly appreciated. For picture submission, request of picture removal, or anything else please contact me at hairypassiv@hotmail.ch

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The delight of a Fleshlight

Just bought a Fleshlight a few weeks ago and I love it! It feels great and is a great change from years of lubed handjob. A few models are available with different orifice, I got the anal one and don't regret: it tight and does ot for me. But I heard that for some sensible foreskin it might be a bit too tight and hurt a little. In every case you need lube and spit, lots, to get the full effect. It's a bit of a bore to clean afterwards but that amount of pleasure doesn't come for free... You can use it in many different ways, be creative and stuck it in a shoe or between sofa cushions and have fun... And for the you vampire fanatics, here's something to turn you on...


You can see a LOT of videos on Xtube and get some ideas on how to be creative and I thought this one was pretty sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment